Ideal for applications where a open flame or spark-risk is out of the question; the TD425 excels at providing clean dry heat.
The patented technology uses a diesel powered engine to agitate hydraulic oil in a flameless, sparkless, low-pressure environment. The oil is heated and circulated, not burned, providing a clean pollution free discharge to the target environment. Safety features are incorporated to protect the investment of your Therm Dynamics heater. For example, an overspeed air intake shut-off valve is standard equipment.
All heaters are equipped with a set of four shut-off switches that terminate the engine when excessive oil pressures, water, or oil temperatures are detected.
Certified to UL733-2013 & CSA B 140.8.1967(R2015) STANDARDS REPORT NUMBER: 0489HH001S
- 18 years of proven performance in the harshest conditions
- Few moving parts and intelligently designed
- Huge, real fuel savings versus indirect fired flamed heaters. (40%)
- Flameless heat is captured from the diesel engine and a patented low pressure hydraulic fluid heat plate
- Therm Dynamics heaters are certified to CSA/UL standards
- Expectations are for over 12,000 hours of dependable service
- Fuel: Diesel #2
- Max BTU Available: 425,000
- CFM: 3,200+
- Static Pressure: 3.00” LBS
- Temperature: 180°F
- Max Fuel Consumption: 3.1GPH
- Caterpillar C2.2 Tier IVF
- Weight, Empty: Approx. 2,525 lbs
- Weight, Full: Approx. 3,100 lbs
- Overall Height: 12’4″
- Overall Width: 5’6”
- Overall Length: 6’0”
- 84 Gals
Our versatile, portable heaters can be used in hundreds of applications including thawing frozen ground, heating buildings or structures, curing concrete, drywall/paint drying and removing excess moisture to inhibit mold growth and any other application that requires clean, dry, flameless heat.
- Easy access to all maintenance components and minimal operation supervision
- Low humidity, high CFM for drying. Reduces relative humidity
- Clean, uncontaminated air output improves working environment. No carbon monoxide poisoning risk
- Thermostat controlled operation will improve fuel efficiency
- Halliburton, Conoco, Exxon, Shell, BP and Anadarko currently utilize our heaters in their fleet
- Safe, flameless heat. Eliminates all risk of fires
- Proudly made in Tea, SD USA
Available options include custom paint, ducting, ducting storage, recirculation inlets, operational strobe light, emergency shut-down button and many more.