No Flames. No Fumes. No DEF.
Ideal for applications where an open flame spark risk is
out of the question; the TD1250 excels at providing 1.25
Million BTUs of clean, dry heat.
We offer two versions of the TD1250, the TD1250L (Lift) and TD1250S (Slide)
The patented technology uses two diesel powered
engines to agitate hydraulic oil in a flameless, sparkless,
low-pressure environment. In addition, an overspeed
air intake shut-off valve is standard equipment. The oil is
heated and circulated, not burned, providing a clean
pollution-free discharge to the target environment. Safety
features are incorporated to protect the investment of
your Therm Dynamics heater.
All heaters are equipped with a set of four shut-off
switches that terminate the engines when excessive
pressures, speed or water temperatures are detected.
Certified to UL733-2013 & CSA B 140.8.1967(R2015) STANDARDS REPORT NUMBER: #0489HH001S
- 18 years of proven performance in the harshest conditions
- Few moving parts and intelligently designed
- Huge, real fuel savings versus indirect fired flamed heaters. (40%)
- Flameless heat is captured from the diesel engine and a patented low pressure hydraulic fluid heat plate
- Therm Dynamics heaters are certified to CSA/UL standards
- Expectations are for over 12,000 hours of dependable service
- Fuel: Diesel #2
- Max BTU Output: 1,250,000
- Efficiency: 90%+
- CFM: 9,000
- Static Pressure: 7.0″
- Temperature: 180 degrees F
- Max Fuel Consumption: 9.8 GPH
- POWER PLANT
- 2-2504D Kohler
- Weight, empty: 7,400 lbs.
- Cabinet height: 7’10“
- Overall length: 14’0”
- Overall width: 8’4”
- FUEL CAPACITY
- 240 Gallons double containment
Our versatile, portable heaters can be used in hundreds of applications including thawing frozen ground, heating buildings or structures, curing concrete, drywall/paint drying and removing excess moisture to inhibit mold growth and any other application that requires clean, dry, flameless heat.
- Easy access to all maintenance components and minimal operation supervision
- Low humidity, high CFM for drying. Reduces relative humidity
- Clean, uncontaminated air output improves working environment. No carbon monoxide poisoning risk
- Thermostat controlled operation will improve fuel efficiency
- Halliburton, Conoco, Exxon, Shell, BP and Anadarko currently utilize our heaters in their fleet
- Safe, flameless heat. Eliminates all risk of fires
- Proudly made in Tea, SD USA
Available options include custom paint, ducting, ducting storage, recirculation inlets, operational strobe light, emergency shut-down button and many more.