Ideal for applications where an open flame or spark-risk is out of the question; the TD600 excels at providing 600,000 BTUs of clean, dry heat.
The patented technology uses diesel power to agitate hydraulic oil in a flameless, sparkless, low-pressure environment. The oil is cooled and circulated, not burned, providing a clean pollution free discharge to the target environment. Safety features are incorporated to protect the investment of your Therm Dynamics heater.
All heaters are equipped with a set of four shut-off switches that terminate the engine when excessive pressures, speed or water temperatures are detected.
Certified to UL733-2013 & CSA B 140.8.1967(R2015) STANDARDS REPORT NUMBER: #0489HH001S
- 18 years of proven performance in the harshest conditions
- Few moving parts and intelligently designed
- Huge, real fuel savings versus indirect fired flamed heaters. (40%)
- Flameless heat is captured from the diesel engine and a patented low pressure hydraulic fluid heat plate
- Therm Dynamics heaters are certified to CSA/UL standards
- Expectations are for over 12,000 hours of dependable service
- Fuel: Diesel #2
- Max BTU Output: 600,000
- CFM: 5,000+
- Static Pressure: 3.25” lbs.
- Temperature: 180 degrees F
- Max Fuel Consumption: 4.9 GPH
- POWER PLANT
- KUBOTA V3600
- Weight, empty: Approximately 3,020 lbs.
- Weight, full: Approximately 3,720 lbs.
- Cabinet height: 4’2”
- Cabinet width: 3’0”
- Cabinet length: 9’6“
- Overall length: 12’4”
- Overall width: 5’6”
- Overall height: 6’6”
- FUEL CAPACITY
- 100 Gallons. 200 Gallons optional. 150 Gallons double containment.
Our versatile, portable heaters can be used in hundreds of applications including thawing frozen ground, heating buildings or structures, curing concrete, drywall/paint drying and removing excess moisture to inhibit mold growth and any other application that requires clean, dry, flameless heat.
- Easy access to all maintenance components and minimal operation supervision
- Low humidity, high CFM for drying. Reduces relative humidity
- Clean, uncontaminated air output improves working environment. No carbon monoxide poisoning risk
- Thermostat controlled operation will improve fuel efficiency
- Halliburton, Conoco, Exxon, Shell, BP and Anadarko currently utilize our heaters in their fleet
- Safe, flameless heat. Eliminates all risk of fires
- Proudly made in Tea, SD USA
Available options include custom paint, ducting, ducting storage, recirculation inlets, operational strobe light, emergency shut-down button and many more.