Indirect “Diesel” Fired Portable Heater
Self Contained Generator/Trailer
Ideal for applications where portable heat and a generator are needed to maintain aircraft on the ramp or in the hangar. 500,000 BTU/HR of clean, dry heat.
This heater is portable and simple to operate. All parts have easy access for quick service and routine maintenance. TD heaters meet OSHA standards and have CSA or ETL approval, with a design to withstand the toughest climate and weather conditions.
- Proven performance in the harshest conditions
- Few moving parts and intelligently designed
- Therm Dynamics heaters are certified to CSA/UL standards
- Expectations are for over 12,000 hours of dependable service
- Fuel: Oil / Diesel
- Max BTU Output: 500,000
- Efficiency: 81%+
- CFM: 3,500+
- Static Pressure: 2.3 pounds
- Temperature: 290 degrees F
- Max Fuel Consumption: 4.5 GPH
- Run Time: 8 hours
- POWER PLANT
- Gillette EDTD 60E 6,000W
- Kohler KD 420 9.5HP Diesel
- 6.0KW max, 5.0KW Continuous
- 1 20/240 Volt
- IDF Heater
- 1.5HP Electric Fan Motor
- 115V / 25 AMP
- Weight, empty: 1,300 lbs.
- Height: 54″
- Width: 69″
- Length: 98“
- FUEL CAPACITY
- 35 Gallons
Heating for aircraft cabins, fluid lines and luggage bays.
Preheat aircraft engines and ice removal on jet turbine blades.
Heating for remote, “off gate” aircraft, ground support equipment and facilities to improve productivity and work place safety.
Function as a portable maintenance station with High Spot Heat and a generator to run tools, lights in extreme conditions.
Hangar heating while servicing aircraft and other GSE equipment.
Moisture drying and ice melting of luggage bays, maintenance facilities and ground equipment.
- Three operating modes:
1. Portable 500,000 BTU heater powered by a 9.5 HP Diesel Generator
2. Portable 6.0 KW Generator
3. Whisper Quiet SHORE POWER diesel Furnace operating with a 115 V / 25 AMP service
Easy access to all maintenance components and minimal operation supervision.
Low humidity, high CFM for drying. Reduces relative humidity.
Programmable CO Detection. Clean, uncontaminated air output improves working environment. No carbon monoxide poisoning risk.
Set and Leave Controls – Auto Modulation. Halliburton, Conoco, Exxon, Shell, BP and Anadarko currently utilize our heaters in their fleet.
Proudly made in Tea, SD USA
Available options include custom paint, ducting, ducting storage, recirculation inlets, operational strobe light, emergency shut-down button and many more.