Stand-Alone Flameless Airline Heat Cart
The TD 500 GSE “Flameless” Airline Heat Cart represents over 18 years of field experience, operating 24/7 in extreme conditions in the Gas & Oil Industry. The same safe flameless heat technology demanded by insurers and site safety managers in these “extreme explosive environments” is now available for the airline industry.
The TD 500-GSE (Heat Cart) is compact, completely portable and safe- providing Clean Dry Heat for aircraft, hangars and ground support equipment. It represents the “next generation” in portable heat technology.
- 18 years of proven performance in the harshest conditions
- Few moving parts and intelligently designed
- Huge, real fuel savings versus indirect fired flamed heaters. (40%)
- Flameless heat is captured from the diesel engine and a patented low pressure hydraulic fluid heat plate
- Therm Dynamics heaters are certified to CSA/UL standards
- Expectations are for over 12,000 hours of dependable service
- Fuel: Gasoline / Diesel / Jet-A Fuel
- Max BTU Output: 575,000
- CFM: 5,000+
- Static Pressure: 20 inches
- Temperature: 180 degrees F
- Max Fuel Consumption: 4.3 GPH
- POWER PLANT OPTIONS
- Fuel Injected Gasoline Industrial 6 Cylinder 4.9 Liter (300 Cid) OHV 4 Stroke
- Ford V6 3.7 Liter Gasoline Engine
- CAT 4.4 Tier 3 Stage 111A Emissions Diesel Engine
- CAT 3.4 Tier 4 Final Diesel Engine
- Weight, empty: 4,100 lbs.
- Height: 61″
- Width: 53″
- Length: 113“
- FUEL CAPACITY
- 78 Gallons
Heating for aircraft cabins, fluid lines and luggage bays. Preheat aircraft engines and ice removal on jet turbine blades. Heating for remote, “off gate” aircraft, ground support equipment and facilities to improve productivity and work place safety.
Hanger heating while servicing aircraft and other GSE equipment. Moisture drying and ice melting of luggage bays, maintenance facilities and ground equipment.
- Easy access to all maintenance components and minimal operation supervision
- Low humidity, high CFM for drying. Reduces relative humidity
- Clean, uncontaminated air output improves working environment. No carbon monoxide poisoning risk
- Thermostat controlled operation will improve fuel efficiency
- Halliburton, Conoco, Exxon, Shell, BP and Anadarko currently utilize our heaters in their fleet
- Safe, flameless heat. Eliminates all risk of fires
- Proudly made in Tea, SD USA
Available options include custom paint, ducting, ducting storage, recirculation inlets, operational strobe light, emergency shut-down button and many more.